This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting on Specific hours of the day

I would like to view a monthly reports of availability, utilization, response time, etc. during specific hours and days.  For example, as is common with most work places, most of our users work between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm M-F.  However, when the average reports are run, they take into account all of the "dead" time between 5:00 pm and 7:00 am, and weekends.  It's hard to show managers that a frame circuit needs to be upgraded if the %utilization is only 35%.  Since working hours are less that 1/3 of total hours in the month, this leaves a big discrepency in what's reported against what is actually used, when it's used.

I'm not a SQL programmer.  If it can't be done relatively easily now, can I suggest that as a future feature?