A. Within the Mass-Edit, use the following:
SmartGroup Filter Rules:
1. "Add" Monitors where "property" "Type" (Object Type) Matches regular expression: "drive".
Replace Using Change Rules:
1. Replace "Minimum Threshold" by "Overwrite". Replace with: "10"
***The "Minimum Threshold" object is in the "Resource Based" list"***
B. Click "Preview" to ensure the proper values are being changed.
C. Click "Next".
That should be all.
Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for. Worked like a charm.
I have read this post and found it very usefull, do you know if it is possible to do slightly more with regular experssions?
1. I would like to be abel to mass edit a change on drive space from percentage to a fix disk sapce value.
2. I would also like to mass edit a set of disk within a group rather then the whole my network, which is what I seem to get if I use Drive as my oject type??
any idea on this? i need the same
. I would like to be abel to mass edit a change on drive space from percentage to a fix disk space value.
To accomplish this, you need 2 Rules:
1. Replace "Threshold Unit" by Overwrite. Replace with MB.
2. Replace "Min Threshold" by Overwite. Replace with [x]. **where [x] is desired value in Megabytes.
Chris Foley | Support Representative
SolarWinds | IT Management, Inspired By You
Support:866.530.8040 || Fax:512.857.0125
perfect. worked great. thanks!