9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2009 7:04 AM by ss1020

Threshold Settings & Behavior

If I have my Interface Percent Utilization thresholds set to 60 for Warnignand 75 for High, why am I constantly getting alerts that state Interface xxx - has a transmitted utilization of 7% which is greater than the threshold of 2%. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Interface Percent Utilization

High Level1% to 100%Interfaces with Current Percent Utilization above this level will appear on "High Percent Utilization" reports. The Gauges will also be colored Bold Red.
      Warning Level1% to 100%Interfaces with Current Percent Utilization above this level will appear on "High Percent Utilization" reports. The Gauges will also be colored Red.

Interface Percent Utilization

High Level1% to 100%Interfaces with Current Percent Utilization above this level will appear on "High Percent Utilization" reports. The Gauges will also be colored Bold Red.
      Warning Level1% to 100%Interfaces with Current Percent Utilization above this level will appear on "High Percent Utilization" reports. The Gauges will also be colored Red.

Interface 172.16.1.1 - BLN-S47-WCMC_Cheltenham for node 172.16.1.1 - BLN has a transmitted utilization of 7% which is greater than the threshold of 2%.