This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Poller won't show data

I have 2 pollers for my HVACs - one for temperature and one for humidity.  I can get current values on either of them, but can't get a chart to show historical data unless I go back 3 months.  I've got them both set to store historical data, and I've verified that there is current data in my DB for those pollers, so something should show up in a chart, but it only says "No data for selected time period" outside of what's showing for end of last year/beginning of this year.  The only difference between the data that shows and the data that doesn't is that there's a "RowID" entered for the data that shows.

Edit:  More prodding shows that the data will only show up if I set it to "Get Table" instead of "Get" or "Get Next".  The MIB in question is contained in a table, but is a single value, so why would I have to "Get Table" on it to get it to be charted?

Edit 2:  On a related note, somehow a chart got added to my Node Details page for each of the two pollers without my interaction.  What's causing this and what's the logic behind it?  Is there a setting where I can turn this off?  I don't want charts randomly added to my pages without me asking.