4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2009 11:10 AM by byrona

Additiona Information to User Accounts

Is there a way i can add additional information in user accounts . I would be intrested to note the User contact details and name while creating IDs.

Can we add a feature similar to node custom poperty to the user accounts also ???

• Re: Additiona Information to User Accounts
          denny.lecompte

Can we add a feature similar to node custom poperty to the user accounts also

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish.  Can you explain the business problem in more detail?

• Re: Additiona Information to User Accounts

Business requirement

When i create a Web account say "user1" i have no identity of this user for audit purpose.

My company policy will not allow me to mention the Name of the user in userid field and NPM will not allow me to add any further information to the user id like Full name , email address , contact number.

These fields are required to map the details of each user for contact and audit purpose.

I believe any user database will have such fields to ensure that the IDs are auditable .

We provide web access to our customers and hence we need to map the user ID with the details of user in an additional excel sheet.