This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Node details view limitations

I am trying to define node details view limitations but am experiencing some problems.

If I create a view limitation using the default hardware manufacturer all works well, however when I try to use other criteria such as Machine Type Pattern or by selecting a group of nodes I don't get results I would expect. I can preview the view and a correct device is located and information looks fine, however when selecting a device from the list on the home page or elsewhere the custom view is not applied. I have a lot of Universal Device Pollers and this makes it difficult to display that information.

I don't see anything under the account view limitations that would have much affect on this. Am I missing something? How do you get the custom views to be displayed if you are using something other than the hardware manufacturer as the limitation?