This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Report Column Width in Web View

Okay, so I have been playing around with accessing the Orion web pages via my Blackberry Storm.  I built a custom login and smaller views to display.  I also built a custom report showing the last 30 events with some filtered out.  I am only displaying the event date/time, the node name, and the event message.  I have the single column of the view set to 470 (to fit the landscape view of the storm).  The date gets put on multiple lines and looks like doo doo. 5 lines??  Squished column.  See screenshot.  Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?  I wouldn't mind the message being on more than one line, or even the date/time being on two lines.  Can we adjust the width of the individual coumns in the web page displayed report somewhere?

Thanks again.