This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Synching reports

How do I sych custom reports created to the webserver so they will show up and I can run them from the Network Performance Monitor Reports.

• i did my first one this week. it is a VLAN TOP 10 UTIL report which i published into Orion.

first, i made the report in Report Writer then went into MANAGE VIEWS, and ADD A RESOURCE and selected this one - REPORT FROM ORION REPORT WRITER:

i navigated to the report and then gave it a Title and published it into the web server and it will sync data anytime the Report refresh occurs.

hope this helps...

• Im sorry I dont think I phrased that right.

Im trying to get the custom report I created to show up on my additional web server.  Im trying to schedule the report to run in report scheduler and none of the reports I create or showing up on the additional web server.  I may be wrong but I think they have to show up there first so I can get the url to imput into the report scheduler.

Is this correct or am I way off?

• NM I figured it out.

Its as simple as UNCing the reports from the polling engine server to the web server.  No Synching needed.