This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Monitor Exchange2007 Queue ?

Hello All,

I would like to create a list here that will (I hope) reach the developers at Solarwinds and something will be done ASAP to already create a working monitor for the queues on exchange2007

2 years have passed since exchange2007 is out there , I think it's loud and clear that more and more people are using it and need to monitor it's queue.

as a paying customer of this great monitor package I think this should be a part of the monitor capability and the new version that just came out (9.0.5) should have included this.

I have been talking to Solarwinds support for couple of times in the past months asking where are they standing with this and nothing new is happening.

I just finished a phone call again and I still understand this request is sitting out there with no move.

Any one else thinks this is a must ?

Regards

Haim Chibotero

IT Manager

Ofer Ships Holding

Israel.