This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Engineering Toolset and Wireless

What is Solarwinds adding to the toolkit that would allow us to continue using this product as we move to having to support more wireless networks?

Please do not tell me about orion - its not an option. I am specifically interested in the engineers toolkit options.  

• DClick - We are looking to add some new wireless troubleshooting utilities to the Toolset, but the hardcore wireless specific monitoring functionality will be done in (you guessed it) Orion.

What sort of utilities would help you manage / troubleshoot your growing wireless network?

Thanks,

Greg

• Im looking for something like a "Radar" that will show me AP's im near, including what information possible (SSID, 802.11a/b/g/n availible, MAC address, Name, etc..) Possibly some basic troubleshooting tools.. things like that.