This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM - CHART LEGENDS

Pesky users keep questioning my charts - eg max/min/average bps in/out .

I have to add to the chart legend the sampling interval - both plot interval and min/max sample period -

It would be really helpful if these could be added to the chart in much same way that 95th percentile is .

Save me a lot of time as not all our collections the same interval and I have to check within System Manger for each interface chart

• You didn't indicate which version of NPM you're running but my Min/Max/Average bps chart seems to include a legend towards the top. Are you simply asking to have the sample interval added to the chart, probably next to the time period listed near the top?

• Thanks for the reply - we're running 8.5.1 .

I am indeed trying to add the sample / plot  period to the chart . The placement doesn't matter that much - rather the ability to justify the chart - obviously a daily plot doesn't provide the granularity of a 10 minute plot and I need to reflcet the "bursty " nature of some of our links .

I can edit the chart and provide sampling via subtitles , but I'm looking for a scalable option .