The following procedure fixes a known issue regarding a memory leak associated with the dllhost.exe process
1.Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Component Services to open Component Services.
2. Open Component Services > Computers > My Computer > COM+ Applications.
3. Right-click SolarWinds Orion NPM, and then click Properties.
4. Click the Pooling and Recycling tab.
5. Configure the following settings:
- Set Pool Size to 5.
- Set Lifetime Limit (minutes) to 5.
- Set Expiration Timeout (minutes) to 15.
6. Click Apply, and then click OK.
7. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
8. Right-click the server hosting your installation of Orion NPM, and then click All Tasks > Restart IIS.
9. Select Restart Internet Services on Your_Server, and then click OK.
Note: You may also need to reboot your Orion server.