3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2009 5:17 AM by olegLux

Customization

Hi,

1.       Can someone advice on how to change the "Percent Utilization - Radial Gauges" to   "Current Traffic RECV and XMIT Gauges"?

2.       Can someone advice on how to create a general advanced alert related to interface traffic change?

3.       Where can I find UnDP for Scopus & Tanberg IRDs?

I am using Orion NPM 9.1 SP3.

Thanks.

Ram Cohen.

• Re: Customization
          Yann

Hi,

1- The Current Traffic RECV and XMIT gauges resource does not exist, To list the available gauges follow the below steps:

on an Interface Details view, click on Edit at the top right, aside the Datetime.

Click on the + to add a new resource in the column you want to edit.

Expand the "Interface Gauges - Gauges for Interfaces"

2- The default "High Transmit percent Utilization" advanced alert might be what you are looking for. If not please detail what you would expect from your alert.

3- If you cannot find anything in the Content Exchange part of the forum, then you are probably the first one that will build a such template and upload it on the forum. Content Exchange - UnDP

What do you need to monitor on these devices?

HTH,

Yann

• Re: Customization

Yann,

We have a L2 network using multicast traffic.

2. I am trying to set one alert for all interfaces TX and/or RX that’s send an email when traffic drops 5%.

3. our main business is MPEGoIP and I need to monitor Scopus & Tanberg encoders and decoders (ASI/SDI)

Thanks