This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Customization

Hi,

1.       Can someone advice on how to change the "Percent Utilization - Radial Gauges" to   "Current Traffic RECV and XMIT Gauges"?

2.       Can someone advice on how to create a general advanced alert related to interface traffic change?

3.       Where can I find UnDP for Scopus & Tanberg IRDs?

I am using Orion NPM 9.1 SP3.
Thanks.

Ram Cohen.

• Hi,

1- The Current Traffic RECV and XMIT gauges resource does not exist, To list the available gauges follow the below steps:

on an Interface Details view, click on Edit at the top right, aside the Datetime.

Click on the + to add a new resource in the column you want to edit.

Expand the "Interface Gauges - Gauges for Interfaces"

2- The default "High Transmit percent Utilization" advanced alert might be what you are looking for. If not please detail what you would expect from your alert.

3- If you cannot find anything in the Content Exchange part of the forum, then you are probably the first one that will build a such template and upload it on the forum. Content Exchange - UnDP

What do you need to monitor on these devices?

HTH,

Yann

• Yann,
    We have a L2 network using multicast traffic.
    2. I am trying to set one alert for all interfaces TX and/or RX that’s send an email when traffic drops 5%.
    3. our main business is MPEGoIP and I need to monitor Scopus & Tanberg encoders and decoders (ASI/SDI)

Thanks

• you can ask scopus about mib tables. This information is confidential.