We allow these to be published to the Node Details page.
If you want to publish a tabular UnDP, here is a method to accomplish this if you want to show a tabular device poller on Network Summary page
Let me know if you have any problems.
- In UnDP right click on the Defined Poller and select Web Display
- Select Tables under the Node Details and click ok
- In the web interface, drill down into a node and for the Tabular Universal Device Poller click on the title header
- A new page will launch, right click and view source
- Copy source
- In Web interface goto -> Admin -> Manage Views and edit the Network Summary Home
- Select add new to one of the columns and under Miscellaneous select Custom HTML or text and select ok
- Go back to Network Summary home page and click edit on the new Custom HTML or Text resource and paste the copied source
- Click Submit and this devices specific UnDP Tablular Poller should be on the Network Summary page
I too am looking to do this - but not for a node (which is what I believe the suggestion would do) - but for the entire collection of that statistic in a tabular format.}
Eg I have a poller that pulls all the Temps on a Cisco switch - but I can only display the temps on my summary page - I can't display the MAX level which I also pull down and display on each node - so having the temp is only partially helpful - is there any way to display the table for all my cisco on one page?
If you want to display multiple devices, another potential option is to create a report that displays the information you require for the devices and publish and display that report on the Summary page.