This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is it possible to report on the data that was tested during an SQL user experience test

Hello,

I am proving ipMonitor before purchase and my line manager wants to have a report which not only shows the success/failure history of an SQL user experience test, but would also like to see a report of the data that was tested.

E.g. one of the tests requires that we check the number of active databases sessions does not exceed a certain value and so I am running the SQL test 'select count(sid) from syssessions where tty != '';'

I would really like to know if it is possible to query/report the results of this test.

I understand if it is not possible as the returned data structure cannot be predicted and so ipMonitor may not be able to store the tested data.

Thank you.