2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2008 4:57 PM by kenny

Issue with node search.

I am having an issue with the "Search for node resource". I added it to my front page home/view and it works fine. However I created a custom view and I added the resource the same way the custom page - but if I attempt to use it, it just kicks back and error page.

I am curious if anyone else has seen this, or if someone can help me decipher the output so that I can remedy the issue.

Thanks.

###### Error ######

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.Web.HttpException: The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted. ---> System.Web.UI.ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate. 
           Client IP: 10.0.207.200
           Port: 2265
           User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
           ViewState: 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... ---> System.FormatException: Invalid character in a Base-64 string.
         at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
         at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString)
         at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState)
         at System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState)
         at System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load()
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError)
         at System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load()
         at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium()
         at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState()
         at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
         at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
         at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
         at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
         at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
         at ASP.orion_summaryview_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
         at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
         at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)