1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2008 9:49 AM by Andy McBride

Off Topic question regarding structured cabling

aLTeReGo

I wasn't sure where to post this since there isn't a forum for questions like this so I'll ask it here. I'll ask the moderator to move this question wherever they think is most appropriate.

I wasn't sure who to ask, or where to look, so I thought I'd turn to the Thwack community since I know many of you have the same equipment and face many of the same challenges, maybe someone here might be able to help.

First and foremost, I'm a real stickler for structured cabling. I'm looking for something I know exists. I've seen it, but I don't know what it's called, or who makes it. It's horizontal cable management bars for the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switches. These cable management bars provide strain relief, as well as keep cables up, and out of the way of other line cards when you're sliding in/out other line cards. They mount to the 6500 series switch by use of the thumb screws that hold the line card in. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, or where I might find something like this?

-TIA