This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Missing Node List in Orion Network Performance Monitor 8.0

How do you get the node list to show up in Orion Network Performance Monitor 8.

I have our primary Orion server running on VM and then a clone of that machine running on a VM I am going to use to upgrade to Orion Network Perform 9.1.  On the clone the node list did not show up, but on the primary main server it did.  I looked through the ONPM documentation and noticed there was a section on Reassigning Nodes: "If a new name is used for Orion NPM server, it is added to the database as a new polling engine.  All current nodes remain assigned to the old polling engine name and must be reassigned to the new polling engine.  Well, I followed the instructions and now there are no nodes showing up on either server.  Right now in the Engine table of the NetPerMon database I just have one row with the primary server name and the ip address of the main Orion server, but the nodes are not showing up.  Anyone have a solution for restoring the node view?  I know the data is there in the database, I didn't touch anything other then the Engine table.

Thanks for any help.