3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2013 3:40 AM by pavelvladi

Email reports NPM 9.0 Login Failure

sghetti68

After upgrading to Orion NPM 9.0 and SP2, when receiving reports via email, they are blank with "Login failure. Username and/or Password incorrect.". Has something changed with v9.0 or SP2?

Thanks 

• Re: Email reports NPM 9.0 Login Failure
          mark wiggans
          Could you provide some more details as to what occurred during your upgrade? What version were you upgrading from etc...
              sghetti68

We had one scheduled report setup to be emailed every day @ 10:00 AM. We were running NPM version 8.5.1 SP3, and installed v9.0 and 9.0 SP2 immediately after. We did not test the report before applying SP2, so I'm not sure if v9.0 or SP2 affected it. The report email gets sent, but is blank with the exception of Username and password boxes, and the message

Login failure. Username and/or Password incorrect.

I've tried editing and recreating the report, same result. I've also re-applied the password to the Windows scheduled task, same result.

Appreciate any assistance you could provide. There has to be a basic reporting / security issue, as a new report was same result.

Thanks 

pavelvladi

If anyone else needed

Start-->All programs-->  SolarWinds Orion--> Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping--> OrionReportScheduler

Left click on your schedule report, in the bottom window in the tab Action need click to link Send E-Mail.

Will open a new window, select tab Web Pages, select the action and push View/Edit Web Page, on the tab Orion Web Login need retype actual password for this user/

And then everything will work.