This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Error: -1610

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. Currently in the middle of evaluating Orion NPM and modules (NetFlow Analyzer (NFA v3) and VoIP Monitor).

I had to uninstall NFA due to VoIP monitor producing Website error. Anyway, I removed NFA and for some reason, the system still saw it as installed. The only way for me to get rid of it was to remove references to it from the registry.

After rebooting and running the NFA install, it produces this: Error: -1610 The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnel.

Has anyone encountered and solved this error?

Thanks.

• I instructed QA to try to reproduce the issue from the information you provided.  Here are the steps that they took:

1. Install Orion 9.0 SP2

2. Install VoIP 2.0 SP3

3. Install Netflow 3.0 SP4

4. Remove NetFlow

5. Remove references from the registry

6. Reboot VM

7. Reinstall Netflow 3.0 SP4

8. Reconfigure NetFlow. 
    We executed these cases for both SQL 2005 and 2000, but were unable to reproduce the issue.

At this point, we need at least a diagnostics from you.  To create the file, run the following executable in the Orion install folder:

C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion\SolarwindsDiagnostics.exe

Afterward, please attach it in a reply.

Thanks,

• Hi David,

Please find the attached as requested.

Thanks.

SolarwindsDiagnostics.zip