This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Upgrade issues 9.0 to 9.1 SP1!

I upgraded our four server install to 9.1 SP1, and the SLX package was the last one to be installed after the three pollers. When I completed the install, I received the following error message:

Database configuration failed:

• Exception while configuring plugin Orion Network Performance Monitor component Orion Network Performance Monitor Database. Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

I did not see a screen on the SLX server to check or change the database UID/password, and it did not change from the original installation. I have Case 69328 opened, and I have taken diagnostic logs. Our monitoring is down, so this is a hot ticket. We are using an MS SQL 2005 Ent. cluster to host the database, and the UID has sufficient permissions to do the upgrade as the pollers were successful.

Jim