This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

create a report to show availabilty per month

I can create a report to show network avaiability over the last month or 12 month. What I need is to be able to select an individual month and have a report for that month.

This can be done in report writer by inputting the dates. I want to be able to do this from the Reports option in the Orion web page with out having to manually create a per month report in report writer.

Has anyone managed to do this?

• I thought there was a canned report for that... but anyways.. 

I've done something like this - but for total data in/out of data center:::Change the WHERE date clause -n for the number of months back you want to go (if I remember correctly).  This may or may not help you do what you are trying to do...if nothing else, you can use the date part in your query

See attached .txt

• Thanks.

there is a canned report but this just shows the last 7, 30 days month or year.I need a report the managers can use so it needs to be easy!!

rather than showing the last 12 month or creating 12 reports on date, 1 for each month, I need to be able to select by month and display average availability for that month.

hope this makes sence.

• choose custom time and enter the start and end dates. you can choose any month, day, or year that you want.