This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Past 90 Days of Event Log report

All of my reports for events only go back 30 days. Is it possible to get the past 90 days? 

• By default, all events are deleted from the database after 30 days.  To increase that setting to 90 days, open System Manager, select File, Orion Network Performance Monitor Settings.  Under Statistics Summarization, the last slider will set the number of days after which events will be deleted from the database.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks, I found it shortly after posting. My problem is I need 90 days of events NOW! I am trying to find a way to recover those "deleted" events but I suspect that is impossible at this point.

• I think you're probably correct.  The only way I can think of is if you have stored backups of your database, you could try to pull the events out of each backup until you have 90 days worth.  It's been a long time since I've done any sql recoveries, so I couldn't begin to tell you how to go about doing that.