This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Small Display Bug Orion 9.1 sp1

I would first like to say that I love the AJAX that I see when I go to unmanage a node. Keep the AJAX coming! Now on to the bug...

If you click in one of the time fields when unmanaging a node, and then click outside the field without making a selection, the drop down box doesn't go away. This does not happen when you click on the date field. In other words, when focus is lost on the time fields there isn't an event to make them disappear. The only way to make them disappear is to actually make a selection.

I'm not sure if this bug existed in earlier versions or not.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Thanks for reporting this.  We're pretty sure this pre-dates SP1, but we'll look at getting it fixed.

• Ok, the problem above seems to only happen in Firefox (v 3.0.3) not in IE.

Another bug: When I am adding a node via the web and I get to the "Choose Resources" part, I can not click on any of the buttons on the "Select" row (Select: All None All Active Interfaces All Volumes All Interfaces). This happens only in Firefox (v 3.0.3) and not IE.