SolarWinds Orion Application Performance Monitor 2.0 - Service Pack 2
This service pack requires Orion Application Performance Monitors (APM) 2.0.
Customers with additional web servers must install this service pack on each additional web server.
Orion Application Performance Monitor (Orion APM) Service Pack 2 resolves the following issues:
- Appbuilder may time out while listing WMI counters, services, or processes.
- Default alerts added for Application or Component Monitors in a Warning or Critical State.
- APM 1.0 Alerts using ComponentStatus do not convert correctly.
- Statistic threshold values are not imported when an Application Template is imported.
- New templates included for monitoring Exchange 2007, Windows Event Log, and file changes.
- Percent Virtual Memory is not calculated correctly.
- Response Time values are not displayed correctly for response times greater than 1 second.
- Linux/Unix Script Monitor does not work correctly for some distributions.
- Percentage charts display incorrectly on Orion NPM 9.1
- Breadcrumbs are missing on APM Admin pages when Orion NPM 9.1 is installed.
Orion Application Performance Monitor (Orion APM) Service Pack 1 resolved the following issues:
- CPU load is high with a large number of component monitors.
- SNMP Process Monitors can report incorrect CPU usage on Linux/Unix.
- Script monitors do not terminate when polling job times out.
- Reports and Alerts display "Process Instance Count" as -1 when the process is not found.
- "Unknown" vendors sometimes are not displayed on the AppBuilder Select Target page.
- SNMP Process Monitors logs an event for each poll when a monitor is in a warning or critical state.
- "Status" and "Name" should have been "Application Status" and "Application Name" in the Alert Engine.
- Linux Script Monitors report an error message that refers to Windows Script Monitor.
- SNMP Process Monitors can show an incorrect state when thresholds are blank.
- Oracle Database Monitor does not parse statistics correctly in some non-US regions.
To install this service pack, run APM-2.0-Update.exe.
The following files are updated during service pack installation:
For more information, contact Technical Support at www.solarwinds.net/support.