This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is Toolset web interface is comming in new release like Orion.

Hi ,

I am looking for Engineering tool set should come with web ineterface like Orion.

Any idea when it is coming.

Regards,

Riyaz Khan
Sr. Network Administrator
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Phone: +91 22
2444 9136
FAX: +91 22
2445 5346
GSM: +91 9930355846
Email:
riyazk@rediff.co.in
rediff.com

www.rediff.com
  •  Riyaz - Since the Toolset is meant to be a real-time diagnostic / troubleshooting tool, there are currently no plans to move the Toolset to the web.  We do however do the web in our monitoring and configuration products like Orion, NCM, APM, NetFlow, and EOC, and you can launch your favorite Toolset tools from all of these websites.

HTH,

Greg

• Hey Greg!

I think what Riyaz is looking for is something similar to ManageEngine's OpUtils, which provides a similar feature set to the Solarwinds Toolset with a web based interface. I think the idea has merritt, and honestly I think something like this would make for an excellent additional add-on to Orion that I'd be happy, and even eager to purchase should something like that exist from Solarwinds.