SolarWinds Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer 3.0 Service Pack 4
Service Pack 4 provides the following fixes:
- The NetFlow service no longer requires a restart to collect traffic data from an interface that has been deleted and then added again.
- Choosing to monitor all TCP/UDP ports by selecting Monitor All on the Manage Applications and Service Ports view now enables previously disabled applications, in addition to adding new applications.
- An issue has been fixed where multiple instances of the same node were listed in the Edit NetFlow Sources view if multiple interfaces on that node were sending traffic data.
- Rearranging Traffic View Builder and Network-wide Top XX resources no longer generates an error.
- Issues where the NetFlow service would intermittently stop have been corrected.
- A collection modification error that occurred while processing incoming flows has been fixed.
- Buttons in confirmation dialog boxes in the Manage Applications and Service Ports view have been improved.
- Issues resulting in the deletion of Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer performance counters have been fixed.
- In FireFox and IE 6, the "Edit NetFlow Sources" page showing a divider has been fixed.
This service pack requires Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer version 3.0.
To install this service pack, extract, and then run the Netflow-3.0-Update.exe file.
The following files are modified when you install this service pack:
The following files are added when you install this service pack:
For more information, contact Technical Support at www.solarwinds.com/support.