This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Alert Variable DateTime Not Correct in Advanaced Alerts

Hey Guys, we have most of our Alerts sent via email/text message to our cell phones.  Because our cell provider (Telus) is notorious for delayed and duplicate messages, I have been putting time stamps in the messages so we can better tell them apart.  I added the {DateTime} variable to the end of the message subject as a timestamp.  The info is displayed and sent out properly with the Basic Alerts (ie. 8/8/2008 08:30), but from all of my Advanced Alerts it gets sent as the Long Date format (ie. Friday, August 08, 2008 8:30 AM) - same way {LastBoot} get sent.  I restarted all Orion services, and did a complete reboot of the machine.  They have never been sent correctly from any of the Advanced Alerts (just added them a month ago).

Any ideas?  Thanks again in advance.

Aaron