1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 7, 2008 4:17 PM by lchance

Custom aspx page?

choquettejm

We have a request to add a custom aspx page that displays Outlook calendar information.  I have the code for the aspx page, I'm just not sure how to get that page or the page results into a custom view.

The code for the page (index.aspx) is below and calls the index.aspx.vbs which gets the Exchange calendar information.  I'm not much of a programmer, so does anyone know how I can go about getting this into a custom view?

Thanks for the help 

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="index.aspx.vb" Inherits="index" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >
      <head runat="server">
          <title>App Team Calendar</title>
          <link href="css/DEMO1.CSS" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
      </head>
      <body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">
          <div>
              <asp:Label ID="lblInfo" runat="server" Visible="false"></asp:Label>
              <asp:Label ID="lblMain" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label>
          </div>
          </form>

</body>
      </html> 

• Re: Custom aspx page?
          lchance

i have something that works. it won't show up in PREVIEW as you're creating it (unless maybe you have Outlook installed at your server),

you'll have to access it from an Orion View (via web site) at your desktop to see it work - because it requires the desktop to have Outlook on it.

what i did was, put this file (MyCalendar.html) in the path of InetPub within /Orion folder.

then i used the User Defined Link resource (you could probably try to use Custom HTML as well) from Misc Resources and filled in the link field with /Orion/MyCalendar.html

i have it sized at 50% which is good for scrolling through the Year Calendar. i hope later to test this with Custom HTML and try to confine it within an Orion View rather than opening up to a seperate screen.

anyway, try it and see if it meets your needs.

save HTML code to a file named MyCalendar.html

<html>
          <head>
          </head>
          <body topmargin="4" leftmargin="4" bottommargin="2" rightmargin="2" bgcolor="white">
          <table border="0" width="50%" height="50%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
          <!--
          <tr>
          <td bgcolor="#808080"> <font face="Arial" size="4" color="White">Calendar</font>
          </td>
          </tr>
          -->
          <tr>
          <td width="50%" height="50%">
          <object ID="HighPriorityMessages" CLASSID="CLSID:0006F063-0000-0000-C000-000000000046" width=50% height=50%>
            <param NAME="Folder" VALUE="calendar">
            <param NAME="Namespace" VALUE="MAPI">
            <param NAME="Restriction" VALUE>
            <param NAME="DeferUpdate" VALUE="0">
          </object>
          </td>
          </tr>
          </table>
          </body>
          </html>

1 of 1 people found this helpful