This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Other cosmetic issues

Now that I have V9 stable I have time to really check things out.  I have 2 items I see that I can hope can be fixed :

1. For UnDP (former custom mib) pollers I'm getting results with decimal places in ones that shouldn't have them.  For isntance I have a UnDP poller for Active Connections on a firewall.  That number should be whole but on my graphs show XX.XXX on the X-axis...not whole numbers.  Yet in the Universal Device Poller Status view the current status is indeed a whole number and when I click on the "current status" number and the graph comes up I get whole numbers in the x-axis.  (See attached)
  2. I have several POS interfaces where in the node details page under traffic & percent utilization of each POS interface the icon is missing.  Put when I click on that POS interface and load it's interface details the icon for the POS interface shows up.