This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Introduction

Hi All- 

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  My name is Dawn Lacallade and I joined the SolarWinds team last week as the Community Manager.  I moved over from Dell where I ran Ideastorm (most recently) and the Dell Community Forum Team before that.  My job here is to lead the overall strategy for the community.  That will include the future Thwack site plans, the integration of community into our products,  etc.  Fear not, Mark, Denny, Chris, Andy and Josh and the rest of the team are still here and will not change in their engagement level.  I have been meeting with these guys to understand the needs you have shared with them and will compile these and gather additional needs, via the Forum Feedback board, over the coming weeks.  We are planning to upgrade the Telligentplatform in the next couple of months and this offers us an opportunity to improve the site.  My hope is that you will all be very involved in the improvements as well as the additional plans for the community.  Would love to get to know you all via Thwack:  Dawn_L, Twitter:  DawnL, Facebook and LinkedIn.   I look forward to becoming a part of this community! 

Dawn