This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This is strictly FYI as I continued the install and everything seems to be working fine but...
When I upgraded from 8.5.1 to 9 yesterday I got a bunch of error messages that it couldn't unregister things. I grabbed screenshots of the first 10, I think there about 15 in total.
The error message was
Error 1905.Module C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Network Performance Monitor\TestAlerts.exe failed to unregister. HRESULT -2147220472. Contact your support personnel.
Of the screen shots I got I see that they're all the same except for the item that didn't register. I've got messages for NetPerfMonEventLog.dll, SyslogViewer.exe, SonarDiscovery5.dll, SWSysLogActions.dll, OrionNetPerfMon.exe, OrionAlertEngine.exe, OrionNPMMapEngine.dll, OrionWebBackup.exe and NetPerfMonService.dll and there about five more that I didn't grab.
If there's a log or anything you'd like let me know.