2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2008 12:28 PM by Scotty

Suggestion for the next release

Hi, The Monitor works fine.
      1. The Opacity is nice, but I miss the mouseover function to see it with 100% (like the sidebar funtionality).
      2. For more overview, I like to slide individual the bar to grow up to show all monitored Services or Spaces.

Sorry I hope you understand me with my poor english.
        • Re: Suggestion for the next release
          chris.lapoint

Thanks for the feedback!

1. The Opacity is nice, but I miss the mouseover function to see it with 100% (like the sidebar funtionality).

Just to confirm, you are saying you would like it to function like our Bandwidth Gauge where it is translucent (e.g. 20% opacity), but on mouse-over it goes to 100% opacity.

2. For more overview, I like to slide individual the bar to grow up to show all monitored Services or Spaces.

Just to confirm, you are saying you would like to offer the ability to expand and contract the size of the monitoring sections (services, mail queues, CPUs, etc.).

• Re: Suggestion for the next release

I agree, having the capability to have the monitor at 20% translucent, and when you mouse over it bring it to 100% would be a good function.  Right now, it seems that it stays at 20% and if you are trying to use the monitor, that makes it quite difficult.

Im not sure if it is in this release, but if not, for a future release, being able to monitor the mailbox store as well as other aspects of exchange would be very handy.