This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Hello BackDoor, sure there is... here's some steps for you.
- Create a group call "placeholder". All groups that you permanently want to keep will go in here (later we'll move them out).
- Create a SmartGroup that contains devices, and have it contain "all devices".
- Next, remove any existing rules and a new rule add one that removes devices within the "placeholder" group you just made.
- Fire up a new session and navigate to placeholder (perhaps in the full screen / noc mode), and refresh as needed while you assign devices to your new groups.
- When you're finished creating groups and assigning devices / monitors, select everything in "placeholder" and move that to "My Network"
Thanks It works fine.
Last question .. is there a way to remove "All managed device" group ?