This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

need help listing interfaces

I want Orion to be able to list selected interfaces and bandwidth utilization like the "Top 10 Interfaces by Percent Utilization"  But I can't seem to figure out how to get them to work.  I have is the ability to list all nodes, but not specific interfaces.

• You could use the "Percent Utilization on all Interfaces" resource and filter the list down to the interfaces you wanted displayed.
  • that would work great.  Except when I try a "Top XX Interfaces by Percent Utilization" I only show the top 10 again.   I'm fairly new to Orion, obviously, I've gone through the admin guide and see options for make changes to reports and in the Performance Monitor, but no the web portal.

• The resource I'm referring to is Summary Reports -> Percent Utilization on all Interfaces. Keep in mind that when you first add the resource, it will display all of your monitored interfaces so it may take a couple of minutes (or longer).