This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow Traffic Analyser error No data exists

Orion Website error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.Exception: No data exists   at SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetData(String query, Int32 level)   at SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetVendors()   at AllNetflowSourcesEdit.MainCheckbox_OnCheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.RaisePostDataChangedEvent()   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent()   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents()   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
 NPM 8.5 with SP3, APM 1.0 SP3, NTA 3.0 SP1,
<div>how do I solve this problem? </div><div><div>someone help me?</div></div>
  • Hi

Can I please urge you to open a support ticket immediatley  at http://www.solarwinds.com/support/ticket  Pleas use  your customer number and  include screen shots and also diagnostics. The diagnostics will help us troubleshoot the issue and find a resolution for you

Go to:
    C:\Inetpub\SolarWinds
    and open the web.config file with notepad. Do a search for the word "WARN", you will see it
    in the following field:

<threshold value="WARN" />

Change WARN to DEBUG and save the file.

Next, go to
    C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion
    and run the program called SolarwindsDiagnostics.exe It will create a

.zip file called SolarwindsDiagnostics.zip attach this file to the case and

return it to us.

Then:

C:\Inetpub\SolarWinds
    and open the web.config file with notepad, and change the DEBUG back to WARN,

and save the file.

regards

-J 

• Hi,
    I have an open call # 46929, the way you suggested, and not yet received feedback. I reinstalled the NTA and 3.0 applied SP1. After the error is still "no date chart error" when I try to join in the Edit NetFlow Sources Monitored interfaces, when I click router gives the message:
    Orion Website Error
    An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information
    System.Exception: No data exists
        at SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetData (String query, Int32 level)
        AT SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetVendors ()
        at AllNetflowSourcesEdit.MainCheckbox_OnCheckedChanged (Object sender, EventArgs e)
        at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged (EventArgs e)
        AT System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.RaisePostDataChangedEvent ()
        AT System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent ()
        AT System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents ()
        at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain (Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Does anyone have any further suggestions for my problem?