2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2008 8:18 AM by gemeodark

Netflow Traffic Analyser error No data exists

Orion Website error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.Exception: No data exists   at SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetData(String query, Int32 level)   at SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetVendors()   at AllNetflowSourcesEdit.MainCheckbox_OnCheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.RaisePostDataChangedEvent()   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent()   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents()   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       NPM 8.5 with SP3, APM 1.0 SP3, NTA 3.0 SP1,
      <div>how do I solve this problem? </div><div><div>someone help me?</div></div>
        • Re: Netflow Traffic Analyser error No data exists
          joehanly

Hi

Can I please urge you to open a support ticket immediatley  at http://www.solarwinds.com/support/ticket  Pleas use  your customer number and  include screen shots and also diagnostics. The diagnostics will help us troubleshoot the issue and find a resolution for you

Go to:
          C:\Inetpub\SolarWinds
          and open the web.config file with notepad. Do a search for the word "WARN", you will see it
          in the following field:

<threshold value="WARN" />

Change WARN to DEBUG and save the file.

Next, go to
          C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion
          and run the program called SolarwindsDiagnostics.exe It will create a

.zip file called SolarwindsDiagnostics.zip attach this file to the case and

return it to us.

Then:

C:\Inetpub\SolarWinds
          and open the web.config file with notepad, and change the DEBUG back to WARN,

and save the file.

regards

-J 

• Re: Netflow Traffic Analyser error No data exists
              Hi,
              I have an open call # 46929, the way you suggested, and not yet received feedback. I reinstalled the NTA and 3.0 applied SP1. After the error is still "no date chart error" when I try to join in the Edit NetFlow Sources Monitored interfaces, when I click router gives the message:
              Orion Website Error
              An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information
              System.Exception: No data exists
                  at SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetData (String query, Int32 level)
                  AT SolarWinds.Netflow.DAL.AllNetflowSourcesEditDAL.GetVendors ()
                  at AllNetflowSourcesEdit.MainCheckbox_OnCheckedChanged (Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged (EventArgs e)
                  AT System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.RaisePostDataChangedEvent ()
                  AT System.Web.UI.WebControls.CheckBox.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent ()
                  AT System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents ()
                  at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain (Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Does anyone have any further suggestions for my problem?