3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2008 12:17 AM by webcontrol

Maintenance Renewal

webcontrol

Has anyone had trouble to get a license of Ipmonitor renewed? Although the price for renewal is now 3 times higher than before we get no repsonse from Solarwinds as we try to renew our license. We already wrote 4 emails but nothing comes back. Is thats the regular service from Solarwinds?

Regards

Michael

• Re: Maintenance Renewal
          Peter.Cooper

Hello Michael,

No, this isn't how we roll at SolarWinds. Can you please send me a message with your contact information? I'll get you a representative to talk with you right away. Also, would you mind sharing the steps you took so I can look into the process you took to contact us?

Thanks, looking forward to hearing form you.

mark wiggans

Michael-

For future reference you can use this direct email for service regrading maintenance maintenance@solarwinds.com

webcontrol

Hi,

ok so the forum works pretty well thx for the fast reply. And it took 4 minutes from my forum entry to an email from the maintenance department! I like the power of public communitys ;-)

A btw. the first mail we sent was to maintenance@solarwinds.com and we got a 2 quotes, one from the U.S. and one from Europe (25% more expencive than the U.S.). Than we asked why we should buy at a higher price (freedom of decission) and we where told we have to order in Europe. We had some conversation about bugs, problems and price policy but finaly we decided to give Solarwinds a chance (we use IPMonitor since 10 years) and thats where got stuck. Neither the people from Europe nor the USA answered anymore. The funny thing was as long as we dicussed and where not willing to pay anything we got a response but as soon as we want to spent some money we did not.

Well i hope this is soveld now as the Salesperson from Europe told us we will get our renewal today.

Thx again for your responses

Michael