This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cant find Disabled Monitors group

Upgraded from 8.5 to 9.01 and now I cant find the disabled monitors which normaly was showing in the "All monitors" list. We didnt have a group named disabled or so on so now we miss the possibility to enable thos.

Also when I clonse a monitor it makes a clone which is disabled which I can not enable because I can not find it under devices. How do I make this work?

• Go to Devices tab.   Select SmartGroups > Disabled Monitors.    Think of SmartGroups as groups whose contents are based on a filter.  You can leverage the default SmartGroups provided or you can create your own. 

For example, to create a SmartGroup that contains "All Monitors".  Perform the following steps:

1. Navigate to folder in which you want to create the SmartGroup
    2. Select Add > Add New SmartGroup
    3. Enter name (e.g. All Monitors) 
    4. Set "SmartGroup contains" dropdown to "Monitors"
    5. Remove all SmartGroup filter rules
    6. Click OK to save

If you navigate to the All Monitors SmartGroup, you will now see all Monitors.  NOTE:  This list is long and will be likely constrained to Top 20.  To show all monitors, click on area where it says "Monitors (Top 20)" and select "All Monitors".  

For both performance and usability reasons, my recommendation would be to create more specific SmartGroups rather than general ones like "All Monitors" but it's there if you need it ;-) 

• Sorry this does not work. It only shows all monitors when I select "NOC View" but not in the normal view! Bug?

• On the details view, you should see Top 20 at the top of the screen.  If you click this and you'll see a drop-down which will allow you to select all monitors.