This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow v3

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi,

I'd firstly like to say thanks for another great product from Solarwinds. I've just installed it with no problems. It ran fine, no problems. Here's what I love...

Seeing netflow data within NPM interface details (Interfaces that are recieving netflow data only!)

Having the multi port application configuration

The search tool now works

The ability to monitor all ports at the hit of a button rather than running a SQL script.

A question though...

How do I get the modules within Interface details to have a default time sample of "Today" instead of "2 Hours" to match the interface graphs? I can however change the interface graphs to 2 hours but I like the 24 hour sample time.

and a possible bug?

When managing views I cannot "Preview" the interface netflow modules, i.e. when I moved some around on the interface details view I couldn't verify they were in the correct location using the "Preview" button.

despite these nigly little things I thankyou again for a brill product.

Dave