This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NetFlow View In The Web Console - Correct URL?

Hi All,

We have upgraded to the lastest versions of NPM and Netflow as of last week, 8.5.1 SP3 and Netflow 2.2.1

In our web console I hit the Netflow view but it goes to the default view of the NPM Summary. In "Customize Menu Bars" --> Edit --> Default Menu Bar Netflow is setup with the following URL and I am wondering if this is indeed correct?

/NetPerfMon/View.asp?ViewName=Net%20Flow

On the top of the Web Console there are two lines. The first one is "Modules: NetFlow Traffic Analysis" and when that is hit we see the NetFlow Traffic Analysis Summary with all the devices we expect to see.

Thanks in advance if you can help with the correct URL for the Netflow View. 

•  David,

Try:

/Orion/TrafficAnalysis/SummaryView.aspx

H.

• Thanks. I won't be back in the office now until Monday but isn't the the view that we get when we hit the link as described in this paragraph?

"On the top of the Web Console there are two lines. The first one is "Modules: NetFlow Traffic Analysis" and when that is hit we see the NetFlow Traffic Analysis Summary with all the devices we expect to see."

What we are after is the view that we can alter, and have all the Netflow stats available to us. The Summary view only has about 6 items that can be configured into it. What we need to see is QoS stats and the like and these can't be configured into the Summary, but can be into the main Netflow page accessible for the Menu Bar. It is this view which many more Netflow views can be added.