This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion WebSİte Error

Hi,

I faced with the following error at Orion 8.5 with NTA 2.2.1. Is there any solution for this problem?

Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Failure parsing NetObject key. ---> System.ArgumentException: Invalid Time Period specification: "Last 15 Minutes".
at SolarWinds.Netflow.Reporting.TimePeriod.ParseName(String PeriodName)
at SolarWinds.Netflow.Reporting.TimePeriodFilter..ctor(String filterID)
at SolarWinds.Netflow.Reporting.FilterCollection.ParseFilterIDString(String filterID)
at SolarWinds.Netflow.Reporting.FilterCollection..ctor(String filterID)
at SolarWinds.Netflow.Web.NetflowNode..ctor(String netObjectId)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at SolarWinds.Netflow.Web.NetflowNode..ctor(String netObjectId)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringType)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.NetObjectFactory.Create(String netObjectId)
at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.UI.OrionView.VerifyNetObject()
at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.UI.OrionView.SelectView()
at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.UI.OrionView.OnPreInit(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
  • I have previously seen this when
    changing the node via the URL to a node that does not exist.

•  I get this error when I clicked the interface of the existing monitored device. Is there any hotfix or patch related with that error?

• What's the URL of the website when you receive this error? 

• Example links are

xxx/.../NetflowNodeDetails.aspx

xxx/.../NetflowInterfaceDetails.aspx

Thank you.

• I am getting error on following page:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Not a valid IPSort.
       at SolarWinds.Netflow.Reporting.Utils.IPFromIPSort(String IPSort)
       at SolarWinds.Netflow.Reporting.LookupFunctionsDAL.LookupIPAddressRangeStart(Int64 groupID)
       at SolarWinds.Netflow.Web.NetflowIPAddressGroup..ctor(String netObjectId)
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringType)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.NetObjectFactory.Create(String netObjectId)
       at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.UI.OrionView.VerifyNetObject()
       at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.UI.OrionView.SelectView()
       at SolarWinds.Orion.Web.UI.OrionView.OnPreInit(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

hxxp://servername/Orion/TrafficAnalysis/NetflowIPAddressGroupDetails.aspx?NetObject=NG:2;I:1271;T:Last%2015%20Minutes

• I just got call from support and they were able to fix it.

Thanks for help.

• What is the solution? How did they fix it?

•  Please open a support ticket and reference this thread so that support can look into the cause of your issue.

•  WHAT and how do i fix

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: value
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit..ctor(Int32 value)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.Pixel(Int32 n)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.op_Implicit(Int32 n)
    at ASP.orion_trafficanalysis_resources_netflowtrafficsummary_topxxnetflowsources_ascx.__DataBinding__control9(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind()
    at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
    at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind()
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind()
    at Orion_TrafficAnalysis_Resources_TopXXNetFlowSources.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()