This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report Writer Enhancements/Feature Requests

I'm sure these ideas have already been asked for but I figured I'd also ask for them if that would help with them being fixed in a future release :

1. PDF/Excel Export from the Web page - I hate having to terminal server into the server with report writer, run my report, and then have to export it to out in PDF/Excel.  Please add icons to export these out from the web page itself
  2. Report value customization from the web site - We tend to run the same reports but just change things like days, times, devices in report writer.  It would be nice from the web page to use drop-down lists, fields, to input the data and run the report versus having to do all of that in report writer.
  3. Corporate logos on reports - Today when I export a PDF my logo isn't on the report, yet when I view it in Report Writer it's there.  Should be a way to get the log on all report formats.
  4. Fix the footer overwrite - Any report over 1 page for me overwrites the SW footer at the bottom of the page.  I see this in portrait set up as well.

Thanks

BB