This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

DB transaction errors in event log

I get a few (2-5) event log errors each day, usually at night, only on my Orion installation that has the netflow module, and want to know if this is in the "normal" rage.  My db is about 25 gig:

9:11 PM Exception: error occurred during packet processing. Transaction (Process ID 67) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
Duplicate key was ignored.

11:36 PM Exception: error occurred during packet processing. A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The specified network name is no longer available.)

11:38 PM Exception: error occurred during packet processing. A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)

Debbi