5 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2009 9:11 AM by derhally

Simulation Node List when adding VoIP Site

savell

Please order the simulation node list in alphabetical order when adding a VoIP site.

When you have 5000+ nodes - it's very time consuming trying to find the node in a list that is not sorted...(it's almost a bug rather than a feature request - but support didn't want to treat it as one).

Dave.

• Re: Simulation Node List when adding VoIP Site

I agree with savell's request and I would add to that.... when you are adding infrastructure nodes and you select an interface, the whole page refreshes and you have to scroll back down to your device and select the next interface.  Thisis very time consuming and frankly annoying. 

rgward

Ditto savell & wwiley requests...but the most aggravating to me is the Simulation Node, drop-down list and Name cells are too small.  It's trial and error to find the nodes I want to add because the qualifying characters of the node name that signify a VoIP router are truncated from view..  It's a **** shoot picking the right node.

Rather than the Simulation Node be a drop-down list limiting selection to only one node at a time (very time consuming), I would like to see a complete node list and be able to select all devices to add like the node list.

Please tell me this will be included in the next version of Voip Monitor.  This is horribly aggrevating when you have several hundred nodes and you have weed through them all to check the node off.  Then once you check the node off, the page refreshes and you have find the node again in order to check the interfaces off, then the page refreshes again, then you have to find the node again in order to check the next interface off, then the page refreshes again, then you have to find the node again in order to check the next interface off, then the page refreshes again, then you have to find the node again in order to check the next interface off, then the page refreshes again, then you have to find the node again in order to check the next interface off... can u see the aggrevation?  The time consumption alone is a killer.