Sorry it took so long to actually get some testing on Beta 1, but this morning I finally hopped on our test net, and took a look.
My first thought is good stuff!! For the most part, everything looks great! One thing I did notice is that if a process is down, it does not show which one, even though the node name and application name are displayed. This happened in "top XX Process Monitors by" physical memory, CPU, and virtual memory. Here's the screen shot:
So you can see that something to do with XXORION and SQL Server is down, but what?
Also, when I went to delete this (it was SQL Browser) from the application template, I got this error:
Orion Website Error
An error has occurred with the Orion website.
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Could not reach JobScheduler service after 3 retries (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.ApplicationException: Could not reach JobScheduler service after 3 retries
at SolarWinds.APM.BusinessLayer.JobScheduler.RemoveJob(Guid jobId)
at SolarWinds.APM.BusinessLayer.ComponentDAL.DeleteComponent(Int64 componentId, SqlConnection connection, SqlTransaction transaction)
at SolarWinds.APM.BusinessLayer.ComponentDAL.DeleteComponent(Int64 componentId)
at SolarWinds.APM.BusinessLayer.ApplicationDAL.EditApplication(Application application)
at SolarWinds.APM.BusinessLayer.APMBusinessLayerService.UpdateApplication(Application application)
at SyncInvokeUpdateApplication(Object , Object , Object )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.InvokeDelegate.Invoke(Object target, Object inputs, Object outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object inputs, Object& outputs)
Otherwise, it all looks pretty good...I just have not had much time to mess with it.