This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow warning missing Interface

i add router to System Manager and Select all active interface. on the netflow web configure i select all interface on router. but on netflow web show missing interface on below.

NetFlow Receiver Service [Netflow] is receiving a NetFlow data stream from an unmanaged interface on 192.168.3.254. The NetFlow data stream will be discarded. Please use the Orion System Manager to add Interface #26 in order to process this NetFlow data stream.

how i find interface #xxx (on the systems manager no have the interface #xxx)

Thank you !!!

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

This is an interface that is not managed by Orion, so we don't which interface it is.  You could add all of the interfaces from the device, figure out which is exporting, then delete the rest.

• On a 6500 series Cisco switch you can probably use

show snmp mib ifmib ifindex

Other Cisco boxes have similar commands to list the ifindexes of the interfaces.  Then you can match up the ifindex number with the number in the Orion error message.

Debbi