3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2007 8:53 AM by dperdue

issues with NTA 2

I have a couple of issues with NTA2 which I just recently upgrade from Version 1.

on the NEtflow Traffic Analysis Summary page
      Top XX Transmitters and Top XX Receivers are not being displayed.  I have installed the hot fix 1 posted and it did not work.

My other problem that I am also aware of are:

Start>Solarwinds Orion Network Perfomance Monitor>Netflow Traffic Analyzer>Netflow Web Console does not work it comes up with page cannot be displayed "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found"

Start>Solarwinds Orion Network Perfomance Monitor>Orion Web Console does not work and display "under construction"

I did the following and still did not work. 

1. Uninstall Netflow 2.0
      2. Go to C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion
      3. Rename the file called NetPerfMon-Website.zip to NetperfMon-Website.old
      4. Reinstall Netflow 2.0 and rerun the configuration wizard

Anyone else having this problem? 

• Re: issues with NTA 2
          Start>Solarwinds Orion Network Perfomance Monitor>Netflow Traffic Analyzer>Netflow Web Console does not work it comes up with page cannot be displayed "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found"

When you ran the configuration wizard, did you choose to use "All Available" IP addresses for the website or just the external IP address?  The link refers to IP Address 127.0.0.1, so if you did not setup the website to use this IP Address as well, then you will see the 404 error.  The work-around is to change the shortcut to use the correct IP Address or to bind the website to all available IP addresses.