This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Synthetic Testing of Multiple Services

I know I've seen several mentions of synthetic testing in the past and even found a PDF for SolarWinds Synthetic End User Monitor, but I can't find an actual product that does this.

I see Quality of Experience monitoring, but nothing actually performing some of the synthetic testing.

What I'm getting at is, how can I ensure services such as DHCP, DNS, or websites are loading and functioning in an acceptable time-frame?

I would like something to perform DNS look-ups and ensure the response is both correct and received within a few milliseconds.

I would imagine this being an agent you could install on a Windows or Linux server, preferably something that could run on Raspberry Pi and toss in a closet at some of our remote sites.

Thank you!