This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

AppInsight for Exchange - Remote Configuration Failed

!!!RESOLVED!!!

After rereading all the support articles it looked like the issue was caused by the authentication providers being in the wrong order within IIS emoticons_sad.png

Hey everyone

I've been having a pretty horrific time with AppInsight for Exchange the last few days.

I deployed 2 new exchange 2013 servers in our environment, And they are identical (except for the obvious things like IP address and hostname emoticons_grin.png ). I added them both to Solarwinds and added the AppInsight monitor to them, the first server added fine and AppInsight kicked in straight away but the second server is giving me this nonsense.

pastedImage_1.png

Regardless of which credentials I use the "TEST CONNECTION" button just spins as "Testing..." and never finishes and the "CONFIGURE SERVER" button just gives me pastedImage_2.png

I've tried every troubleshooting article I can find online and tried configuring the server manually but I still can't get this to add.

can someone give me some advice before I snap? haha