This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Remote Windows 10 Alt-f4

when i use alt-f4 to close the open (full screen) application after remoting in the application closes but also launches windows file explorer. Anyone know how to prevent that from happening?

• I have tried to replicate the issue, I would recommend you checking your settings in Dameware.   I would check which hot keys you have enabled,and if you see one associated remove it.  

• thanks. i checked. Weird combo of things to cause this. Must remote in to a windows 10  machine with dameware and close the specific application with alt-f4 and then file explorer also launches. If i visit the remote windows 10 machine physically and push alt-f4 on against the specific application it doesn't launch file explorer. problem doesnt exist on windows 7 machines. i keep hunting. Thanks.